X. Tools for drawing panel
There are some tools for drawing. Point the cursor on an icon "Tools". You will see the panel which consist of 16 tools open:
3.2. Point the cursor on ''Desaturate''. You will see these operations:
- Desaturate (color reducing). When you press CTRL the opposite action is performed – colorize.
- Colorize (increment of chromatic level). When you press CTRL the opposite action is performed – desaturate
- Darken (color darkening). When you press CTRL the opposite action is performed – increasing of lighten.
- Lighten (increment of brightness). When you press CTRL the opposite action is performed – darkening.
- Sharpen (sharpen the color). Use CTRL to smooth.
- Smoothing (the soft smoothing). Use CTRL to sharpen the surface.
3.3. Draw on an object with a chosen color, and then choose an icon "Darken". And draw again on an object on the same place. You will see how your current color darkens. Try different regimes of operations with a color.
3.4. Slider "Transparency" – opacity for color applying. Hot keys "Î" and "Ð".
4.1. Please select the operation that will be performed over the color. You can draw with inverse operation using ''CTRL''. At drawing the height of a current layer changes only and allow as the form of a pan, so a strip and a material.
Choice of the operation made above height of a current layer:
- Magnification (The layer depth/height will increase during the painting and decreased with CTRL).
- Reduction (The layer depth/height will be reduced during the painting and magnified with CTRL)
4.3. Slider «Degree of change» - the degree of height change. 1 corresponds to height change in 2 times.
|Previous||Next||Table of contents|
|3D Brush - Texturing of 3D Model|